Monday, November 22, 2010

Spicey! My personal Review on Generaly All incense smokeables

This is just a little Review i decided to do for all the smokers out there. I wanted to give everyone my opinion of K2, V-shot, Red magic W/e type of incense you may have smoked or not smoked. I've personally smoked all 3 of the incense i just listed. Now i know some people may be skeptical  about this stuff and its understandable. Not much has been researched about ''Spice''. It's said to be an experiment to mimic the effects of being high or medicated off the real deal. I've heard about and read some storys of people reacting badly to it. But so far nothing out of the ordinary happened to me. Not that i smoke it on a regular basis but from my experiences with ''Spice'' i never had a bad one. To be honest when i smoked spice it felt like a hyper jittery sativa high. It's got a terribly shitty taste though. Don't expect it to be any cheaper then real med's either. Its best when smoked out of a blunt, but a pipe will do the trick. It looks nothing like Mary Jane in any way. From what I've seen it is usually leafy and finely cut up. All in all nothing is special about this ''Spice''. If you wanna smoke it go ahead and experiment. If your not comfortable then don't its as simple as that.

Peace and pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment